Welcome to the Silver Server WikiEdit
A wiki for Silver Server, the Minecraft server. Add or edit pages yourself!
Consider reading Guide to creating an effective wiki page for tips on creating and editing pages.
(A) Silver ServerEdit
- A Silver Server is a small server with a great community and several worlds offering a lot of different ways to play.
- Each world has it's own rules and style of play.
- You will spawn in the Hub.
- From there, you can go to the following worlds using /worldname:
- Freebuild - plot based world where players can build using spawned items
- Survival - play Minecraft how it was meant to be played
- Chaos - vanilla-ish hardcore PVP
- Minigames - minigames like splegg / splurge, spleef, and hide and seek (prop hunt)
- Towns - group project full of different and interesting towns and places
- Creative - explore creative builds too big for Freebuild
- Although players can explore all worlds, players must get permission from ASN to build in Towns or Creative.
Highest number of players on at once: 45
Hosted on: Owner's home computer, North East England